Thursday, September 21, at 5 PM
CFPA's third Thursday of the month Advocacy Committee meeting via Zoom.
Kip Cherry and Marc Tolo, Committee Co-Chairs
1) Updates on legislative appointments with aide to Rep. Houlahan, and with Rep. Evans and one of his aides. Click here and scroll down to second item for more details.
2) Effort with Back from the Brink Campaign to recruit elected officials at the state level or below to sign letter to Biden urging him to send a delegation to the next UN conference on the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons.
3) Updates on federal peace legislation advocacy efforts this fall
4) Possible gun violence prevention Candidate Briefings with new candidates for the NJ Assembly
5) Preparations for renewed effort to pass Safe Storage of Guns in lame duck session of NJ legislature after the November elections.
6) Suggestions for Holiday Peace Gathering in December
All are welcome, whether or not you've previously attended a meeting.
If you are not already on the Advocacy Committee notice list, to receive the Zoom link to attend, you MUST email