Tuesday, March 2, at 5 PM
All welcome, whether or not you've previously attended a meeting!
The link to join the Zoom meeting will only be sent to those who RSVP.
- Update on Delaware River Basin Commission Special Public Business Meeting – Thursday, Feb 25th 10;30 AM
2. Review plans for Membership Renewal Gathering (late March, early April) & Membership “Dinner” (June)
3. Continue brainstorm on how we can use film on the UN Ban Treaty -- “The Beginning of the End of Nuclear Weapons”
- Also, continuing to share recordings of our events!
4. Role and Impact of U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power in President Biden’s Cabinet as the Administrator of USAID (United States Federal Agency for International Development - the federal agency charged with distributing billions of dollars in foreign aid)
5. Any other educational events/opportunities